Kelley School of Business, Bloomington, IN (2017-Present)
Top-tier business school at a Big Ten university.
Designed print and environmental graphics for undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs, as well as the Dean’s Office and Office of Alumni Relations.
- Created the first doctoral programs viewbook, a 42-page publication. Art directed photoshoots for student and faculty spotlight subjects and cover.
- Designed five large-format wall graphics for the new Prebys Career Center. Collaborated with construction contractors and printers to determine final wall sizes and and substrates.
Liska + Associates, Chicago, IL (2013-2016)
Leading design firm that specializes in developing branded communication for best-in-class companies and institutions.
Senior Graphic Designer
Created brand identities, responsive websites and marketing materials for various clients.
- Acted as lead designer for the Pritzker Architecture Prize, designing all materials related to the annual laureate announcement and ceremony.
- Worked as a team member to create graphics for the lobby and innovation center at ITW’s headquarters in Glenview, Illinois.
- Designed responsive websites, including active-us.com, harshacenter.com and the mobile version of oiselle.com. Established the grid system, created mark-up, and worked with developers to launch the sites.
- Maintained the website for Equity Group Investments, a Chicago-based private investment firm founded by Sam Zell.
Chicago Children’s Museum, Chicago, IL (2005-2013)
A not-for-profit institution, one of Chicago’s top cultural attractions and the second most visited children’s museum in the country.
Graphic and Web Designer (2010-2013)
Graphic Designer (2005-2010)
Designed print, environmental and web graphics for marketing, education and exhibit departments. Met with internal clients, conceptualized designs, established timelines, contacted and worked with contractors, printers and web developers.
- Designed and preflighted the identity and invitation packages for several high-profile events, including the museum’s largest gala event that raises close to $1M annually.
- Designed and preflighted promotional materials, including research publications, annual reports, guides and ads. Worked with print vendors to produce and deliver the final pieces on time and within budget.
- Collaborated with the exhibit team and architects to create exhibit graphics from concept to completion. Designed exhibit identities, bilingual signage and wall graphics that meet ADA standards.
- Led the initiative to strengthen the museum’s online presence, acting as the project manager in developing the current website, establishing the site’s information architecture, working with SEO specialists to maximize organic searches, and creating Google AdWords campaigns.
- Designed and programmed online communications, which grew from four quarterly e-newsletters to six monthly e-newsletters. Scheduled deliveries to targeted groups, some exceeding 20K constituents.
- Assisted in creating and implementing a new style guide for the museum. Ensured that all graphics reflected proper branding and messaging.